Devi Kroell Unveils Spring Summer 2012 Advertising Campaign
NEW YORK, April 6 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New York-based luxury accessories brand Devi Kroell is pleased to announce the launch of their Spring Summer 2012 advertising campaign, featuring model Eniko Mihalik, styled by Elissa Santisi and shot by the former art director of Vogue USA, Danko Steiner.
The mood of the campaign showcases the grandeur of old world luxury and glamour, featuring an iconic purple vintage setee by revered Japanese designer Kazuhide Takahama, offset by a contrasting modern subject.Redefining true luxury, Devi Kroell combines flawless craftsmanship and highest quality materials with modern design. Not relying on logo or hardware, Devi Kroell allows their innovative designs to showcase fine exotic skins; securing a style that is decidedly modern and distinctly New York. Devi Kroell Inc. is privately held by the Bartel family, who also holds interests in Lanvin, LVMH, Sotheby's and Wolford. For more information, please visit www.devikroell.com. SOURCE Devi Kroell Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV