Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that more than 1,200 people attended the company’s fifth annual customer and partner forum, held March 28-30 at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
The 2012 Connections event brought together hundreds of HR, payroll, and talent management leaders to learn about industry best practices, technology trends, Ultimate Software’s strategic roadmap, upcoming enhancements to UltiPro, and more. Each attendee had a unique opportunity to participate in hands-on lab sessions, network with other customers, interact with Ultimate’s leadership, and meet industry analysts and influencers.
“The Connections Conference has been fantastic,” said Pat Stram, SPHR, HR manager for Ripley’s Entertainment, an entertainment leader for more than 90 years and known for the Ripley's Believe It or Not! brand of museums, cartoons, television shows, and books. “We really enjoyed expanding our knowledge about UltiPro and Ultimate Software while sharing information and meeting with our peers. I am very excited to get started using the information I have learned at Connections.”
During the conference, Ultimate also announced a new partnership with Yammer, the leading provider of enterprise social networks. This collaboration seamlessly connects Yammer to Ultimate’s HCM solution, enabling businesses to integrate the rich data about their people housed within UltiPro with the natural, continuous feedback on employees’ work, achievements, progress, and cross-functional collaboration shared on Yammer.“In addition to broadening its HR feature set, Ultimate’s plan for the future includes social and mobile technologies, which indicates the company is on a clear path to sustaining its place in the market as the leader in people management cloud technology,” said Stephanie Stevenson, AVP, compensation and benefits for Quicken Loans, Inc., the fifth largest retail mortgage lender overall in the U.S. and the largest online. Ultimate also presented its 2012 Customer Innovation Awards, which recognize customers that have gone above and beyond in managing, motivating, and rewarding their people. Each category singles out a customer that has excelled in a particular area of HCM through its partnership with Ultimate Software. The following organizations received a 2012 Innovation Award at the Connections conference:
- Yamaha Corporation of America for Strategic Talent Management
- Groupon for Use of Analytics for Measurable Returns
- Callaway Golf for Achievement in Technology
- Buffalo Wild Wings for Teamwork
- Flow International for Global Impact
- Wente Family Estates for Supporting and Meeting Major Corporate Goals
- Camden Property Trust for Supporting and Meeting Major Corporate Goals
- United Stationers Inc. (USI) for Achievement in Return on Investment/Cost Savings
- Explorer Pipeline for Partnership
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts