Deloitte Commits $60 Million In Pro Bono Services To Nonprofit Organizations
Deloitte's pro bono work also addresses other social issues, including education and building a college-going culture in low-income high schools—a critical concern for the national economy and workforce development.
About Deloitte Community Involvement
Deloitte helps people and communities thrive in three ways:
- Leveraging innovative thinking to strengthen nonprofit capacity by helping with strategic, operational and financial challenges, so nonprofits can help more people and communities faster and better.
- Complementing innovative thinking with an investment of financial resources at the national and regional level.
- Creating and sharing new research, content and insights on ways organizations can leverage skills-based volunteerism.
About DeloitteDeloitte subsidiaries rank among the nation's leading professional services organizations in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across more than 20 industries. Deloitte's 45,000 professionals serve the majority of Fortune 500 companies, helping them address their most critical and complex business challenges, while playing a crucial role in informing the investing public and protecting capital markets. Known as an employer of choice for innovative human resources programs, Deloitte is dedicated to helping clients and people excel. As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. SOURCE Deloitte
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts