BEIJING, April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- iSoftStone Holdings Limited ("iSoftStone" or the "Company," NYSE: ISS), a leading China-based IT services provider, teamed with IBM, Jilin University, and Datang Mobile, has recently signed a contract with the Liaoyuan government to establish the IBM Northeastern Cloud Computing Center of Excellence (CCoE) in the city of Liaoyuan in China's Jilin province.
The CCoE will provide smart city and cross-industry cloud computing services to clients in the Jilin province and in Northeast China and Inner Mongolia. iSoftStone will participate in building the smart city cloud computing platform and the Liaoyuan enterprise cloud center. iSoftStone will also be responsible for running the CCoE's operations in the future.
This is the third project that iSoftStone and IBM jointly have established, with the first two being in the city of Wuxi, East China and in the city of Foshan, South China. iSoftStone expects that the initiatives will expedite its development and expansion in smart city and cloud computing areas.
Mr. T.W. Liu, iSoftStone's Chairman and CEO, said, "iSoftStone welcomes the opportunity to work with IBM and local governments to establish Cloud Computing Centers of Excellence across China. Our continuous investments in cloud computing and smart city technologies are helping to extend our market competitiveness and technology leadership that enables our clients to unleash the true economic and social power of cloud computing and smart city technologies."Safe harbor statement This news release contains "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV