Labcon Receives Renewal Of Quality Certification
PETALUMA, Calif., April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Labcon North America, ( www.labcon.com) the world's leading manufacturer of Earth Friendly laboratory disposables, announced today that it has been recommended for re-certification to the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard.
"We are pleased to be recommended for re-certification to ISO 9001. Labcon places a high value on quality and we work hard every day to improve our performance," stated Jim Happ, President of Labcon North America.
UL-DQS performed this latest 3 year re-certification audit. Labcon has received independent quality auditing for its management system from UL-DQS since 1995.
Labcon's quality management system includes the design and manufacture of research grade disposable laboratory products.About Labcon North America ( www.labcon.com) Labcon North America is the world's leading producer of low carbon laboratory disposables and was the first to market compostable plastics for laboratories. Labcon's focus on sustainable solutions for laboratories dates to 1994 with the first low carbon products. A UL-Certified ISO 9001:2008 company; Labcon North America is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay area. This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. SOURCE Labcon North America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV