Zagg Inc. Stock Upgraded (ZAGG)
- ZAGG's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 42.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 130.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.67, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, ZAGG has a quick ratio of 2.13, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 146.15% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.32% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ZAGG should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ZAGG INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ZAGG INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.62 versus $0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.77 versus $0.62).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Household Durables industry. The net income increased by 192.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.40 million to $9.95 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.