Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial vehicles, including truck bodies, shuttle buses, and armored vehicles, today announced that, in order to focus her efforts on IRN, Inc., a consulting firm in the vehicle and transportation industry, Ms. Kim Korth has resigned as director, president and chief executive officer. Ms. Korth is both president and owner of IRN, Inc.
Ms. Korth served as interim president and CEO of Supreme Industries, Inc., from February 2011 through September 2011, whereupon she was made president and CEO.
Herbert M. Gardner, Chairman of the Board of Supreme, said: "The Board sincerely appreciates Ms. Korth’s leadership through a challenging transition period, and recognizes her many significant accomplishments. The Board wishes her well."
Mr. Matthew W. Long, Supreme’s chief financial officer, treasurer, and assistant secretary, will serve as the Company’s acting CEO.About Supreme Supreme Industries, Inc. (STS), is a nationwide manufacturer of specialized truck bodies produced to the specifications of its customers. Supreme also manufactures the StarTrans® line of special-purpose "shuttle-type" buses. The Company's transportation equipment products are used by a wide variety of industrial, commercial, law enforcement and Homeland Security customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV