East West Bancorp (Nasdaq: EWBC) will discuss first quarter 2012 earnings with the public on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 8:30 A.M. PT/ 11:30 A.M. ET via the Company’s live quarterly earnings conference call. The public and investment community are invited to listen as management discusses first quarter results and operating developments.
Information for the conference call and replay is provided on the Investor Relations page at www.eastwestbank.com. The following dial-in information is provided for participation in the conference call: Local call within the US – (877) 317-6789; Call within Canada – (866) 605-3852; International call – (412) 317-6789.
Financial results will be released over the news wires after the market closes on Tuesday, April 17, 2012.
About East WestEast West Bancorp is a publicly owned company with $22.0 billion in assets and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “EWBC.” The Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, East West Bank, is one of the largest banks in the United States. Headquartered in California, East West is the premier bank focused exclusively on the United States and Greater China markets. The bank operates with over 130 locations worldwide, including the United States markets of California, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Texas and Washington. In Greater China, East West’s presence includes a full service branch in Hong Kong and representative offices in Beijing, Shenzhen and Taipei. Through a wholly-owned subsidiary bank, East West’s presence in Greater China also includes full service branches in Shanghai and Shantou and a representative office in Guangzhou. For more information on East West Bancorp, visit the Company's website at www.eastwestbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV