NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here are five ETFs to watch this week.
Financial Select Sector SPDR (XLF)
Earnings season will get underway on Tuesday when aluminum giant Alcoa (AA) steps up to the plate. Throughout the opening months of 2012, global macroeconomic factors have dominated discussions. In the coming weeks, however, some of this attention should shift to the various companies slated to release their performance numbers and outlooks.
The financial sector will be of particular interest this week. Both JPMorgan (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC) are on tap for Friday. These two behemoths top off a number of financial sector ETFs. In XLF, for instance, the duo account for a nearly 20% slice of its assets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV