Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE: OMI), a FORTUNE 500 company and a leading national distributor of name-brand medical and surgical supplies and a supply-chain management solutions company, plans to release financial results for the 1 st Quarter 2012, on Monday, April 23, 2012, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Company executives will host a conference call, which will also be webcast, to discuss the results on the following morning – Tuesday, April 24, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. EDT.
- The live conference call may be accessed by calling 866-393-1604 with conference code #69709020 .
- The conference call will be webcast under the Investor Relations section of www.owens-minor.com.
- The international dial-in number is 224-357-2191 with conference code #69709020
- A replay of the call will be available for three weeks by calling 855-859-2056 with conference code #69709020.
In addition, Owens & Minor will host its 2012 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting on Friday, April 27, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. EDT, at the company’s Virginia-based Home Office at 9120 Lockwood Boulevard, Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23116. Owens & Minor will webcast this event via www.owens-minor.com.
Supplemental information and an audio replay for both events will be available on the company’s website at www.owens-minor.com.Owens & Minor, Inc., (NYSE: OMI) a FORTUNE 500 company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a leading national distributor of name-brand medical and surgical supplies and a healthcare supply-chain management company. Owens & Minor is also a member of the Russell 2000 ® Index, which measures the performance of the small-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe, as well as the S&P MidCap 400, which includes companies with a market capitalization of $1 billion to $4.4 billion that meet certain financial standards. With a diverse product and service offering and distribution centers throughout the United States, the company serves hospitals, integrated healthcare systems, alternate site locations, group purchasing organizations, healthcare suppliers, and the federal government. Owens & Minor provides technology and consulting programs that improve inventory management and streamline logistics across the entire medical supply chain – from origin of product to patient bedside. For news releases, or for more information about Owens & Minor, visit the company website at www.owens-minor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV