- No annual loss reported in net income per share before extraordinary items over the past 10 years. (Items are classified as extraordinary per the applicable accounting standard).
- 2011 annual reported net income per share before extraordinary items equal to or greater than peak net income per share over the past 10 years.
- Consecutive increases in net income per share before extraordinary items since 2009.
C&F Financial Corporation Makes The KBW Bank Honor Roll
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.