Radisys (R) Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS), a leading provider of embedded wireless infrastructure solutions, announced that it will participate in the Jefferies 2012 Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on May 8, 2012, in New York, NY. Mike Dagenais, Radisys' Chief Executive Officer, will present an overview of the Company's business and strategy on Tuesday, May 8, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. ET. A live audio webcast and a replay of the event will be available on the Company's investor relations website at http://investor.radisys.com.
Radisys (NASDAQ:RSYS) is a leading provider of embedded wireless infrastructure solutions for telecom, aerospace, defense and public safety applications. Radisys' market-leading ATCA, IP Media Server and Com Express platforms coupled with world-renowned Trillium software, services and market expertise enable customers to bring high-value products and services to market faster with lower investment and risk. Radisys solutions are used in a wide variety of 3G & 4G / LTE mobile network applications, including: Radio Access Networks (RAN) solutions from femtocells to picocells and macrocells, wireless core network applications, Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and policy management; conferencing and media services, including voice, video and data; as well as customized mobile network applications that support the aerospace, defense and public safety markets.
Radisys® and Trillium® are registered trademarks of Radisys.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV