Omnova Solutions (OMN) is a provider of emulsion polymers, specialty chemicals and decorative and functional surfaces for a range of commercial, industrial and residential end uses. This stock is trading up 4% to $7.05 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.74-$7.2052-Week Range: $3.07-$9.43 Volume: 219,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 186,478 From a technical perspective, OMN is spiking higher today on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once OMN can take out some near-term overheard resistance at $7.31 with high-volume. At last check, the stock has hit a daily high of $7.20 and the volume is strong. Traders should consider long biased traders if ONM can sustain a move and close above $7.31. If we get that action today or soon, look for OMN to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance levels at $8 to $9.43. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV