Cybex International (CYBI) is a manufacturer of exercise equipments. The company develops, manufactures and markets strength and cardiovascular fitness equipment products for the commercial and consumer markets. This stock is trading up 4.9% to $2.77 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.55-$2.8452-Week Range: $0.36-$3.60 Volume: 151,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 128,789 >>5 Rocket Stocks Worth Buying in April From a technical perspective, CYBI is bouncing today right off some previous support at $2.50 with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing CYBI within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CYBI moves above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.88 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades on a move and close above $2.88 with volume that's near or well above 128,789 shares. If we get that action soon, look for CYBI to make a run at its recent high of $3.60 very quickly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV