Sino Clean Energy
Sino Clean Energy (SCEI) is a holding company, which through its subsidiaries, is a third-party commercial producer and distributor of coal-water slurry fuel in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 3.7% to $2.19 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.08-$2.4252-Week Range: $0.65-$4.79 Volume: 771,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 782,343 >>5 Foreign Stocks With Breakout Potential From a technical perspective, SCEI is bouncing today right around some previous support at $2.07 with decent volume. Traders should now only consider long biased trades in SCEI if it can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close over today's high of $2.42. I would avoid any long trades in SCEI if it drops back below its 50-day moving average of $1.98 with heavy volume. Look for volume on a move over $2.42 that's near or well above 782,343 shares. If we get that action soon, look for SCEI to make a run at $3 to $3.20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV