OCZ Technology (OCZ) is a provider of high performance solid state drives and memory modules for computing devices and systems. This stock is trading up 1.3% at $6.82 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.60-$6.9952-Week Range: $4.14-$10.94 Volume: 1.75 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.3 million >>3 Tech Stocks With More Upside for 2012 From a technical perspective, OCZ has spiked notably intraday right near some major previous support at $6.40 with decent volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if OCZ can sustain a move and close back above its 200-day moving average of $7.29 with high-volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 2.3 million shares. If we get that action soon, look for OCZ to make a run at its 50-day moving average of $8.32 in the near future. The probability of that move will only increase if OCZ is trending above the 200-day with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV