Vringo (VRNG) is engaged in developing software for mobile phones. It provides a platform, which allows users to create, download and share mobile entertainment content in the form of video ringtones for mobile phones. This stock is trading up 9.6% at $2.83 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.47-$2.9652-Week Range: $0.68-$4.05 Volume: 3.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.5 million >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, VRNG is rebounding sharply with volume after the stock just fell from Tuesday's high of $4.05 to today's low of $2.47. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once VRNG takes out Wednesday's high of $3.14 with volume. Traders should now look for long-biased traders in VRNG once it sustains a move and close over $3.14 with volume that's near or well above 1,529,740 share. At last check, VRNG has hit a high today of $2.96 and volume is well above the average action. If we get that move soon, look for VRNG to re-test its recent high of $4.05 and possibly trend much higher. I would avoid any long grades if that breakout fails to hit or if VRNG moves back below today's low of $2.47 with heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV