Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat serious diseases associated with inflammation, including cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases. This stock is trading up 4.7% at $2.22 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.13-$2.2552-Week Range: $2.06-$9.08 Volume: 217,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 405,827 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Poised to Move Higher From a technical perspective, ANTH is bouncing notably today right near some previous support at $2.06 with light volume. This bounce is coming off of massively oversold territory since the current relative strength index for ANTH is 20.42. This could potentially be the start of a much bigger bounce since ANTI recently plunged and gapped down from over $6 on huge volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ANTH if it can manage to break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.41 to $2.50 with high volume. Look for volume on a move and close over those levels that are near or above 405,827 shares. If we get that action soon, look for ANTH to soar towards $3 to $4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV