Facebook Chooses to List on Nasdaq: Reports
Facebook's response has been added to this story.
Citing an unnamed source, CNBC said that Facebook will trade on the tech-heavy Nasdaq exchange under the ticker symbol 'FB.'
|Facebook will trade on the Nasdaq, according to media reports.|
Nasdaq OMX (NDAQ), the parent company of the Nasdaq exchange, has not yet responded to TheStreet's request for comment on this story. Facebook and the New York Stock Exchange both declined to comment.The Menlo Park, Calif.-based firm, which hopes to raise $5 billion from its IPO, is expected to go public in mid-May in the largest-ever tech offering. Facebook amended the registration statement for its IPO last month to reflect a lawsuit filed by Yahoo! (YHOO). -- Written by James Rogers in New York. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jamesjrogers. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV