BALTIMORE, April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its first quarter 2012 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-9205.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the "Sinclair Earnings Conference Call."If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group's web site at www.sbgi.net/Investor Information. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available. The earnings release can be viewed at www.sbgi.net/News Releases. Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net. SOURCE Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV