5 Stocks Under $10 Poised to Move Higher
One under-$10 name that's starting to set up for a big breakout trade is Trius Therapeutics (TSRX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of antibiotics for life threatening infections. This stock is off to a weak start in 2012, with shares off by around 25%.
If you take a look at the chart for Trius Therapeutics, you'll notice that this stock has been downtrending since last December, from a high of $8 to a recent low of $4.71 a share. During that downtrend, this stock consistently made lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish price action. That said, now the stock has started to make higher lows for the last month, and it's moving within range of triggering a near-term breakout.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV