SMITHFIELD, R.I., April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell Safety Products will present a series of free seminars in May 2012 throughout the U.S. Gulf region that will help safety professionals improve their Hearing Conservation Programs and prevent noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) among their workers.
The seminars, titled "HearForever®: Best Practices in Effective Hearing Conservation," will provide practical information on hearing loss prevention, the culture of safety, and the latest research and technologies that can help enhance companies' Hearing Conservation Programs – as well as their bottom line.
Dr. Theresa Y. Schulz, Hearing Conservation Manager for Honeywell Safety Products, will present the seminars.
Designed for industrial hygienists, occupational health and safety professionals, audiologists, trainers, occupational nurses, and liability and risk management professionals, the seminars will address the following topics:
- Basics of Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL)
- Key Elements of an Effective Hearing Conservation Program
- Impending Changes to the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) and How It Impacts Your Program
- Case Studies From Successful Hearing Conservation Programs
- Employee Motivation and Training Techniques/Resources
- Reducing Costs for Hearing Loss
- Baton Rouge, LA: Monday, May 21, 2012, at the Baton Rouge Marriott
- Beaumont, TX: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, at the Hilton Garden Inn Beaumont
- Houston, TX: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, at the Marriott Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor
- Houston, TX: Thursday, May 24, 2012, at the Houston Hobby Airport Marriott