Snap-on Incorporated (NYSE: SNA) will release 2012 first quarter results prior to the market open on Thursday, April 19, 2012. A conference call to discuss the results will be held at 11:30am ET on that day. The conference call, with accompanying slides, will be webcast live via the Internet.
To access the call, visit www.snapon.com/sna and click on the link to the webcast. The release can also be accessed on the Snap-on Web site. An archived replay will be available for at least 10 days following the call.
Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and
marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and
systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks.
Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage,
diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment
and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well
as for customers in industries, including aviation, aerospace,
agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural
resources and power generation. Products and services are sold through
the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distributor and internet
channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company
headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV