Kraft, AT&T: Dow Midday Movers
Shares of Kraft dropped 32 cents, or 0.84%, to $37.90. In the news this week, Kraft filed a registration statement related to the division of the company into a North American grocery business and a global snacks firm.
TheStreet Ratings gives Kraft Foods an A+ grade with a buy rating and $46.43 price target.AT&T shares lost 25 cents, or 0.8%, to $30.88. TheStreet Ratings gives AT&T a B grade with a buy rating and $36.05 price target. Two of the biggest gainers in the index midday were Bank of America (BAC) and Home Depot (HD). Shares of Bank of America increased 1.2% to $9.31. On Wednesday, the stock fell 3%, making it the biggest loser in the Dow The bank is scheduled to report its first-quarter results on April 19. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 12 cents a share on revenue of $22.81 billion. TheStreet Ratings gives Bank of America a C- grade and hold rating. Home Depot shares gained 1.1% to $50.40. TheStreet Ratings gives Home Depot an A+ grade with a buy rating and a $62.02 price target. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV