Answerthink, a division of The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) focused on providing and supporting SAP ® solutions, today announced that while leveraging SAP's fast-start implementation approach, it has delivered a successful go-live implementation of EzLifeSciences™, a qualified SAP Business All-in-One partner solution for the life sciences industry, at Exact Sciences Corporation.
Exact Sciences, headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, is a molecular diagnostics company focused on the early detection of colorectal cancer. The company is developing a non-invasive, molecular screening test which is designed to detect both colorectal cancer and pre-cancer. Stool-based DNA (sDNA) technology is included in the colorectal cancer screening guidelines of the American Cancer Society and the U.S. Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Exact Sciences wanted to simplify its business processes through the use of an integrated solution that would provide functionality including the automation of routine or repetitive tasks and the reduction of duplicate, manual and paper-based processes. In addition, it wanted to standardize its data and processes while aligning functional activities with overall corporate strategic goals. Lastly, Exact Sciences wanted timely consolidation of financials with the ability to use a single database across the enterprise for business analytics and performance measurements.
The implementation of the SAP solution was completed in 11 weeks, and included base functionality in the following areas:
- Finance - general ledger, account payables and product costing
- Materials Management - purchasing (including PR release strategy), approved vendors through source lists and inventory management
- Production Planning - from forecasting material requirement planning to manufacturing
- Quality Management - product release
- Sales & Distribution - limited sales order management (FOC) and returns processing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV