NEW YORK, April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Allos Therapeutics, Inc. ("Allos" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ALTH) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell Allos to Spectrum Pharmaceuticals.
Under the terms of the agreement, Allos shareholders will receive $1.82 in cash plus one Contingent Value Right (CVR) for each share they own. This CVR entitles Allos shareholders to an additional payment of $0.11 per share in cash if certain European regulatory approval and commercialization milestones for FOLOTYN® are achieved. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to Allos shareholders and the process by which the Allos Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.If you are interested in discussing your rights as an Allos stockholder, with no obligation or cost to you, please contact Joseph R. Seidman, Jr. at:
(877) 779-1414or email@example.com. Bernstein Liebhard has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal's "Plaintiffs' Hot List" in each of the last nine years. Bernstein Liebhard LLP10 East 40th Street New York, New York 10016(877) 779-1414 www.bernlieb.com ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2012 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Michael S. Bigin. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV