Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) will webcast its 2012 International Conference for the investment community on Thursday, April 12 from approximately 7:45 a.m. EDT to 12:30 p.m. EDT. The conference will be held in Toronto, Ontario. Click here to watch the event.
Presentations will begin at 7:45 a.m. EDT and conclude by 10:15 a.m. EDT with presentations from:
- Doug McMillon, president and chief executive officer, Walmart International
- Cathy Smith, chief financial officer, Walmart International
- David Cheesewright, president and chief executive officer, Walmart EMEA region
- Shelley Broader, president and chief executive officer, Walmart Canada. She will be joined by the Walmart Canada management team.
Following a brief intermission, three breakout sessions will run simultaneously from approximately 10:30 a.m. EDT to 12:30 p.m. EDT and will address:
- Customer insights and retail strategy
- Merchandising growth strategy
- Leverage and productivity
Please note the sessions on customer insights and merchandising growth strategy will be webcast live. The session on leverage and productivity will be taped and available on Friday, April 13. Store tours, scheduled for the afternoon of Thursday, April 12, will not be included in the webcast.The conference will be preceded by a presentation following dinner at approximately 7:30 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, April 11. Diane Brisebois, chief executive officer, Retail Council of Canada will be the featured speaker and provide an overview and answer questions on the Canadian retail market. Her presentation will be webcast live. The live webcasts will be conducted in English with audio available in French at www.walmartstores.com/canadainvestors. The transcripts from the presentations and the question and answer sessions will be available on the company’s website. The webcasts will be archived for one year. About Walmart Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) services customers and members more than 200 million times per week at more than 10,130 retail units under 69 different banners in 27 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of approximately $444 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://www.walmartstores.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV