- Engaged in an ambitious effort to upgrade and migrate its existing transaction monitoring operations to regional hubs that utilize a single set of monitoring principles and a common technology platform.
- Enhanced its understanding of the Bank’s AML risk through its enterprise-wide AML risk assessment process, which included the collection of millions of data elements from global source systems.
- Strengthened its core AML management group by completing certain strategic senior hires of employees with extensive experience in the industry and with U.S. regulatory and law enforcement agencies.
- Developed processes to conduct special and separate reviews of certain high risk customers on a global basis.
- Enhanced its Internal Audit team’s AML expertise, staffing and methodology.
Statement On OCC Consent Order
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts