ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE:ALE) will announce its financial results for the first quarter of 2012 before the stock markets open on Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
Following the release, ALLETE Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Alan R. Hodnik and Chief Financial Officer Mark A. Schober will present an overview of results and discuss other factors affecting performance during a conference call beginning at 10 a.m. Eastern time.
Interested parties may listen to the conference live by calling (877) 303-5852, or by accessing the webcast on ALLETE’s Web site, www.allete.com.
A replay of the call will be available through May 4, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056, pass code 69662300. The webcast will be accessible for one year at www.allete.com.ALLETE’s corporate headquarters are in Duluth, Minnesota. In addition to its electric utilities, Minnesota Power in northeast Minnesota and Superior Water, Light & Power Co. in northwest Wisconsin, ALLETE owns BNI Coal in Center, N. D. and ALLETE Clean Energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV