Both stocks were rated buy at TheStreet Ratings.
The health care benefits company is scheduled to report its first-quarter earnings on April 26. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of $1.39 a share on revenue of $8.69 billion."For Aetna, our downgrade primarily reflects its more limited growth prospects in the commercial health plan business," Goldman Sachs analysts wrote in a March 22 report. "Since adding Aetna to the Americas Buy List on February 7, 2011, the stock is up 26% (vs. S&P 500 +6%)." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.4% Rated "A+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin increased from the previous year. Aetna has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.55, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 2.31% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $65.05. The stock closed Thursday (the stock market was closed Friday) at $49.62 and has risen 17.61% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV