CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAK), a U.S.- based energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas primarily in Africa, today announced that the company will present at the following conferences.
Dr. Kase Lawal, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Tudor, Pickering, Holt 2012 International E&P Conference in New York City on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (3:00 p.m. Central Time). A webcast of the presentation will not be available.
Earl McNiel, Chief Financial Officer will also present at the IPAA OGIS Conference in New York City on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time (10:20 a.m. Central Time). A live webcast of the presentation will be available on CAMAC Energy’s website at http://www.camacenergy.com under the Investors— Events & Presentations section. A replay will also be available for approximately 90 days following the presentation.
An electronic version of both presentations will be available on CAMAC Energy’s website at http://www.camacenergy.com under the Investors— Events & Presentations section.About CAMAC Energy Inc. CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAK) is a U.S.-based energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. The Company focuses on early cash flow and high-return global energy projects. Currently, operations are in Nigeria and China, and the Company is seeking to acquire prime frontier exploration acreage in West and East Africa. The Company's principal assets include interests in OML 120 and OML 121, offshore oil leases in deepwater Nigeria that started production from the Oyo Field in December 2009, and a 100% interest in the Zijinshan Block gas asset located in the Shanxi Province, China. The Company was founded in 2005 and has offices in Houston, Texas, Beijing, China, and Lagos, Nigeria.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV