Perhaps needless to say, Dan Och does not go on wringing his hands for 38 pages over the state of the world. It's just six pages, one of which is taken up by charts, while pull-quotes beef up the other five pages considerably.
Here's a sample sentence. "Despite rapidly changing and difficult market conditions in 2011, we were able to capitalize on a broad range of opportunities in multiple geographies without excessive exposure in any one area."
See? No muss, no fuss.Dear Jamie, why do you suffer? Start a hedge fund. Kick back, enjoy life. -- Written by Dan Freed in New York. Follow me on Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV