DUBLIN, Ohio, April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardinal Health plans to release third-quarter financial results for its fiscal 2012 on May 3 prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company has scheduled a webcast and conference call for May 3 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern to discuss third-quarter results. To access the call and corresponding slide presentation, go to the Investors page at cardinalhealth.com or dial 224-357-2209. There is no access code required for the call.
There is no pre-registration for the call; however, participants are advised to dial into the call at least 10 minutes prior to the start time. Presentation slides and an audio replay will be archived on the website after the conclusion of the meeting. The audio replay will also be available until June 4 by dialing either 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406.
Upcoming Webcasted Investor Events
- 2012 Deutsche Bank 37th Annual Health Care Conference on May 7 at 9:20 a.m. Eastern in Boston
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Health Care Conference on May 15 at 8:40 a.m. Pacific in Las Vegas
- Goldman Sachs 33rd Annual Global Healthcare Conference on June 5 at 8:40 a.m. Pacific in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
- William Blair 32nd Annual Growth Stock Conference on June 14 at 8 a.m. Central in Chicago
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV