Digi International® Inc. (Nasdaq: DGII) will release financial results for its second fiscal quarter 2012 on Thursday, April 26, 2012, after market close, and will host a conference call later the same day, at 5:00 p.m. ET (4:00 p.m. CDT), to discuss the results.
Digi invites all those interested in hearing management's discussion of its quarter to join the call by dialing (866) 788-0540 and entering passcode 15923934. International participants may access the call by dialing (857) 350-1678 and entering passcode 15923934. A replay will be available two hours after the completion of the call, and for one week following the call, by dialing (888) 286-8010 for domestic participants or (617) 801-6888 for international participants and entering access code 80188835 when prompted. Participants may also access a live webcast of the conference call through the investor relations section of Digi's website, www.digi.com.
For more news and information on Digi International® Inc., please visit www.IRGnews.com/coi/DGII.
About Digi InternationalDigi International is making wireless M2M easy by developing reliable products and solutions to connect and securely manage local or remote electronic devices over the network or via the Web. Digi offers the highest levels of performance, flexibility and quality, and markets its products through a global network of distributors and resellers, systems integrators and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). For more information, visit Digi's Web site at www.digi.com, or call 877-912-3444. For more information, visit Digi's Web site at http://www.digi.com, or call 877-912-3444 (U.S.) or 952-912-3444 (International).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV