RALEIGH, N.C., April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSI) today announced that the Company will host a special event entitled " Treatment of Opioid Dependence: The Future Role of BEMA Buprenorphine/Naloxone" for investors and analysts on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. in New York City. This event will include insightful discussion from medical experts with extensive experience in the management of opioid dependence and treatment with buprenorphine.
In addition to presentations by independent experts in the management of opioid dependence, BDSI's management will speak about the clinical progress of BEMA Buprenorphine/Naloxone (BNX) for the potential treatment of opioid dependence.
The expert presentations at this event will include:
- "Understanding Opioid Dependence" by Gregory Sullivan, M.D. – Board certified in Addiction Medicine and Medical Director of Parkway Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama. For twenty years, Dr. Sullivan has been actively involved in government and pharmaceutical research on the mechanism, biology and treatment of addiction and pain.
- "Buprenorphine in the Successful Management of Opioid Dependence" by Aafaque Akhter, M.D. – Former instructor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and Board certified in Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Akhter is the founder and CEO of New England Counseling & Treatment Center, and Norton Health Care, which is one of the few clinics in the country exclusively focused on opiate addiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV