BRE Properties, Inc. (NYSE:BRE) today announced the following schedule for its first quarter 2012 earnings release and conference call:
Dates & Details
- Earnings Release – After the market close on Tuesday, May 1, 2012.
- Conference Call – Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern (8:00 a.m. Pacific). President and CEO Constance B. Moore and BRE’s executive officers will review first quarter 2012 operating results. Comments will last about 20 minutes, followed by a question-and-answer session.
- Telephone Conference Call – Dial-in number: (888) 378-0324; International dial-in number: (719) 325-2337. Conference number: 3442793.
- Live Webcast – Available at www.breproperties.com; click on Investors.
- Telephone – Available two hours after the conference call for 14 days. Dial-in number: (877) 870-5176; International dial-in number: (858) 384-5517. Replay PIN: 3442793.
- Webcast – Available on the BRE website two hours after the conference call for 90 days.
- Internet – Available immediately after the release on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 in the Investors section of BRE’s website. Click on Quarterly Reporting.
- Mail – Available by mail or fax, on request. Contact BRE Investor Relations, 415.445.6500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV