- For the fiscal second quarter of 2012, the Company now expects revenue of approximately $38 million, a Non-GAAP loss between $0.15 and $0.20 per share (see reconciliation table), and an ending net cash balance of approximately $15 million.
- The Company intends to record a restructuring charge in the fiscal second quarter of 2012 of approximately $0.6 million relating to a cost reduction plan designed to lower the on-going expense level to correspond with the lower level of revenue expected over the next few quarters. The Company expects the restructuring plan, and other cost reduction actions, will reduce on-going expenses, on a Non-GAAP basis, by approximately $2.0 to $2.5 million per quarter.
- For the full fiscal year 2012, the Company now expects revenue in the range of $175 to $185 million and a Non-GAAP loss between $0.28 and $0.33 per share.
Planar Announces Preliminary Financial Results For Its Fiscal Second Quarter And Updates Its Expectations Regarding Certain Financial Results For The Full Fiscal Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.