Forex Trading Introduction For New Traders By The Forex Trader
LONDON, April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The forex market is the largest and most liquid market with an average daily turnover in excess of US $4 trillion. Being one of the most traded, it is also highly accessible; however, it can still be daunting for new traders looking to access it.
Below, we speak with The Forex Trader who discusses how trading forex with City Index has opened up a world of trading opportunities through online and mobile trading platforms, and high liquidity.
Start Trading Forex"Not long ago, I was a new trader like you. However, I'd considered trading forex some time before I actually placed my first trade. It was important to my trading success that before I placed that trade, I found the right provider to suit my trading needs - which included the ability to trade on-the-move - whilst also creating a trading strategy and gaining as much knowledge as I could about my chosen currency pairs through technical and fundamental analysis." Mobile Trading "It was imperative that the forex trading provider I chose offered both online and mobile trading platforms. As a busy professional with a full-time job, I'm constantly on-the-move. The online trading platform allows me to trade via a browser, whilst the City Trading™ iPhone app from City Index means that not only can I trade from wherever I am, but also whenever I want, meaning that I never miss a trading opportunity." Trading Opportunities "Forex offers me and my fellow forex traders multiple opportunities due to being a 24-hour market, as well as its high liquidity feature. Liquidity is a characteristic of a market based on the level of ease you can buy and sell at and, when applied to this example, this means that forex spreads tend to remain tight throughout the day, providing forex traders with the upper hand in the marketplace.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV