SAO PAULO, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BRF (NYSE: BRFS) recorded one more success: an investment grade rating from the world's three leading credit risk agencies. At a meeting today, Standard & Poor´s has assigned a BBB- (stable outlook) to the Company.
"This is a very significant achievement. We now have an investment grade rating from all three major credit agencies which will be instrumental in giving us greater opportunity, visibility and facility in accessing investors - confirming the Company's strategy to become a world class Company", declared BRF 's CFO and Investor Relations Officer, Leopoldo Viriato Saboya. He said this announcement is an important recognition of the company which has always adopted a policy of practicing the highest corporate governance standards.
According to the announcement made today by Standard & Poor´s, the rating assigned to BRF reflects its position of leading shares in the domestic branded food market and cost efficiencies. The Company has maintained resilient profitability. In accordance with the agency, BRF's liquidity is adequate and the Company has adequate access to credit institutions and the capital markets.
SOURCE Brasil Foods
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV