DENVER, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Double Eagle Petroleum Co. (NASDAQ: DBLE) announced today that it will be presenting at the Independent Petroleum Association of America's Oil and Gas Investment Symposium in New York City.
The Company's presentation at the IPAA will take place at 4:10 pm EST on Monday, April 16, 2012 and will be followed by a breakout session immediately thereafter. A live webcast of the presentation is expected to be available through the IPAA's web site at http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=168016, and the presentation will be archived on the Company's web site at www.dble.com
About Double Eagle
Double Eagle Petroleum Co. explores for, develops, and sells natural gas and crude oil, with natural gas constituting more than 95% of its production and reserves. The Company currently has development activities and opportunities in its Atlantic Rim coal bed methane and in the Pinedale Anticline in Wyoming. Also, exploration potential exists in its Niobrara acreage in Wyoming and Nebraska, which totals over 74,000 net acres.Company Contact: John Campbell, IR (303) 794-8445 www.dble.com SOURCE Double Eagle Petroleum Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV