Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) today announced it will release its 2012 First Quarter earnings and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q on Tuesday, May 1, 2012, after the market closes.
The company will host a teleconference to review these results on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at 9 a.m. EDT. Copies of the release, as well as informational slides, and a webcast of the teleconference will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company’s Web site at www.chemtura.com.
Interested parties are asked to dial in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time.
|The call-in numbers are:|
|Domestic Toll-Free: (877) 633-3602|
|International: (404) 665-9523|
|The conference ID code is: 69412974|
A replay of the call will be available for 30 days, starting at 10 a.m. (EST) Wednesday, May 2, 2012. To access the replay, call (855) 859-2056, or (404) 537-3406, and enter access code 69412974.Chemtura Corporation, with 2011 sales of $3.0 billion, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.Chemtura.com. WEBCAST LINK: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1004991
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV