Arbitron Inc. First Quarter 2012 Earnings Release And Conference Call Scheduled For April 19, 2012
COLUMBIA, Md., April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2012 results on Thursday, April 19, 2012, during pre-market hours.
Following the release, Arbitron will host a conference call at 10:00am Eastern Time.
The Company invites you to listen to the call toll-free by dialing (877) 262-6702. The conference call can be accessed from outside the United States by dialing (443) 863-7301. To participate, users will need to use the following code: 68568491. The call will also be available live on the Internet at the following sites: www.arbitron.com and www.streetevents.com.
A replay of the call will be available from 1:00pm on April 19, 2012, through 11:59pm on April 26, 2012. To access the replay, please call (toll-free) (855) 859-2056 in the United States or (404) 537-3406 if you're calling from outside of the United States. Replay listeners will need to enter the following code: 68568491.About Arbitron Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) is an international media and marketing research firm serving the media—radio, television, cable, and out-of-home; the mobile industry; as well as advertising agencies and advertisers around the world. Arbitron's businesses include: measuring network and local market radio audiences across the United States; surveying the retail, media, and product patterns of U.S. consumers; providing mobile audience measurement and analytics in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia; and developing application software used for analyzing media audience and marketing information data. The Company has developed the Portable People Meter ™ (PPM ™) and the PPM 360 ™, new technologies for media and marketing research. Portable People Meter™, PPM™, and PPM 360™ are marks of Arbitron Inc. SOURCE Arbitron Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV