OAKLAND, Calif., April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading personalized radio service, announced today at the New York International Auto Show that Nissan has been added as the latest automotive brand in the group of automotive partners who offer in-car availability of Pandora. Pandora will be featured in the 2013 Altima model, which is expected to be available at dealers beginning the summer of 2012. The Nissan system will support hallmark Pandora functions such as thumbs-up, thumbs-down and track skip. In-car connectivity is made possible via a paired iPhone running the Pandora application.
Pandora Executive Vice President of Business and Corporate Development Jessica Steel said, "At Pandora, we continue to work diligently to make listening to personalized radio as easy in the car as it is at home. We are excited to welcome Nissan as a key automotive partner helping us achieve that aim."
To date, Pandora has announced partnerships with a total of 18 automotive brands (including the two new brands announced during this year's New York International Auto Show) and seven aftermarket manufacturers.ABOUT PANDORAPandora (NYSE: P) gives people music they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. (OK, we've added comedy as well so we're also up for playing some jokes you'll love.) Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" - a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of hundreds of thousands of recordings. Tens of millions of people in the U.S. turn on Pandora to hear music they love. www.pandora.com SOURCE Pandora
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV