DALLAS, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Securities, Inc. today announced that the Burrows, Auttonberry & Agol Investment Group has joined the firm's Private Client Group in the Houston, Texas area.
Advisers Donald T. Burrows, Clint Auttonberry and Michael Agol, along with associates Despina Vallianos and Charlene Arnold, will be located in a new League City satellite office of Southwest Securities' Houston Riverway branch. The team provides a full range of investment and advisory services, specializing in fixed income investments for institutional and individual private clients. They join Southwest Securities from Wells Fargo Advisors, bringing more than six decades of combined experience in the financial services industry.
"The Burrows, Auttonberry & Agol Investment Group has earned a reputation as a well-respected team of financial professionals in the bay area and beyond," said Larry G. Tate, Southwest Securities' Director of Retail. "They are a valued addition to Southwest Securities and we are proud to welcome them to our Private Client Group."
Southwest Securities, Inc., a member of NYSE, FINRA and SIPC, provides securities brokerage, investment banking and securities clearing services to a broad range of individual, corporate, public and industry clients. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc. (NYSE: SWS), a financial services holding company whose stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, SWS.SOURCE Southwest Securities, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV