Willis Group Holdings (NYSE: WSH), the global insurance broker, will showcase its expertise and innovation at the Risk & Insurance Management Society’s (RIMS) 2012 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Philadelphia April 15-18. This key industry event brings together thousands of insurance buyers and insurance experts in a unique format for educational, networking and business opportunities.
Willis’ theme for RIMS 2012 is “ Being Best Where it Matters Most,” selected to reflect Willis’ deep industry expertise in a variety of sectors including marine, aviation, energy, construction, financial services, and property; while underscoring Willis’ global capabilities via its international network.
A lively and interactive Willis Booth (#1225) will feature product demos, workshops, and published reports as well as an opportunity for visitors to meet with Willis experts, senior leadership, and key country managers. Scheduled demonstrations include WillPLACE, Willis’ groundbreaking data-driven placement tool; PRISM, Willis’ exclusive privacy risk evaluation tool; Willis Global Networks Online Policy Summary and Country Data platform; and Willis’ cutting edge claims and analytics capabilities.
Wills experts will lead a variety of educational sessions including:
- Real Estate IND900: Steven W. Sachs, Director Real Estate and Hotel Practice, Willis North America
- Healthcare IND906: James B. O'Dell, Senior Vice President, Willis of Tennessee
- Casino IND911: Christian Ryan, Willis of Texas
- Overseas Suppliers: Risk Analysis and Insurance Solutions INT100: Rick Jensen, Managing Director, Willis International
- Selecting and Working with a Broker RMG102: Tim P. Carlson, Senior Vice President, Willis of California
- The Lexicon of Risk Financing Explained FIN101: Kendra A. Browne, Willis Risk Solutions and Barbara Benson Grinnell, Willis Risk Solutions
- Builders Risk Coverage: Not Simply a Matter of Sticks and Bricks INS203: David Passman, National Property Claims Leader, Willis North America
- Doing Business in Asia: What You Need to Know INT204 : Valerie Joseph, Senior Vice President-International, Willis Insurance Services and Roger Wilkinson, Chairman & CEO-Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Willis International Limited
- The State of TRIA Ten Years after 9/11 RMG216: Wendy A. Peters, Terrorism Insurance Practice Leader, Willis
- Hey Hacker, Get Off of My Cloud! RMG208: George Haitsch, Practice Leader, Willis Global Solutions, Willis Risk Solutions