Willis Group Holdings (NYSE: WSH), the global insurance broker, will showcase its expertise and innovation at the Risk & Insurance Management Society’s (RIMS) 2012 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Philadelphia April 15-18. This key industry event brings together thousands of insurance buyers and insurance experts in a unique format for educational, networking and business opportunities.
Willis’ theme for RIMS 2012 is “ Being Best Where it Matters Most,” selected to reflect Willis’ deep industry expertise in a variety of sectors including marine, aviation, energy, construction, financial services, and property; while underscoring Willis’ global capabilities via its international network.
A lively and interactive Willis Booth (#1225) will feature product demos, workshops, and published reports as well as an opportunity for visitors to meet with Willis experts, senior leadership, and key country managers. Scheduled demonstrations include WillPLACE, Willis’ groundbreaking data-driven placement tool; PRISM, Willis’ exclusive privacy risk evaluation tool; Willis Global Networks Online Policy Summary and Country Data platform; and Willis’ cutting edge claims and analytics capabilities.
Wills experts will lead a variety of educational sessions including:
- Real Estate IND900: Steven W. Sachs, Director Real Estate and Hotel Practice, Willis North America
- Healthcare IND906: James B. O'Dell, Senior Vice President, Willis of Tennessee
- Casino IND911: Christian Ryan, Willis of Texas
- Overseas Suppliers: Risk Analysis and Insurance Solutions INT100: Rick Jensen, Managing Director, Willis International
- Selecting and Working with a Broker RMG102: Tim P. Carlson, Senior Vice President, Willis of California
- The Lexicon of Risk Financing Explained FIN101: Kendra A. Browne, Willis Risk Solutions and Barbara Benson Grinnell, Willis Risk Solutions
- Builders Risk Coverage: Not Simply a Matter of Sticks and Bricks INS203: David Passman, National Property Claims Leader, Willis North America
- Doing Business in Asia: What You Need to Know INT204 : Valerie Joseph, Senior Vice President-International, Willis Insurance Services and Roger Wilkinson, Chairman & CEO-Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Willis International Limited
- The State of TRIA Ten Years after 9/11 RMG216: Wendy A. Peters, Terrorism Insurance Practice Leader, Willis
- Hey Hacker, Get Off of My Cloud! RMG208: George Haitsch, Practice Leader, Willis Global Solutions, Willis Risk Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV