The Aclara DRMS provides new and existing customers with a single point of analysis and control for comprehensive management of a broad portfolio of load reduction programs. Operators gain better event control and an improved ability to shape and shift load to manage demand reduction before, during, and after events. The centralized dashboard delivers the analytics necessary for superior visibility and insight into available and planned DR events, the flexible scheduling and initiation of events necessary to better manage demand, and a single view of each consumer for improved support, notification, opt-in/out, and settlement. It leverages proven software connected to Aclara's fixed network solution to simplify and shorten program implementation, lowers costs by unifying analytics and consolidating existing systems, and eliminates the challenges common to siloed load-control systems. Key features include:
- Command and Control – A one-stop shop for complete demand response management allows utilities to create, test, execute and fine-tune load management programs through a host of approaches and device types.
- Unified Analytics – Operators improve decision making by unifying all relevant internal and external data, and gain insight through advanced analytics and forecasting.
- Consumer Engagement – Consumers monitor their energy usage and costs with Aclara's industry leading consumer data presentment portal.
- TWACS® technology – Widely deployed two-way data collection network offers robust integration, storage and management.
- Home Automation and Control – the Aclara DRMS includes off-the-shelf integration with a broad variety of control devices, including smart thermostats, home area networks, load controllers, EV charging stations, lighting controls, HVAC systems, and more.
With more than 300 installations and millions of connected end points, Aclara is the de facto standard for quality and reliability in the industry.
About AclaraAclara represents the industry's leading Intelligent Infrastructure technologies for providing device networking, data-value management, and customer communications to water, gas, and electric utilities globally. Over 500 utilities in nine countries rely on proven Aclara solutions to connect with their customers. Aclara Technologies LLC is part of the Utility Solutions Group of ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ESE), St. Louis. Create Your Intelligent Infrastructure ™ www.Aclara.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts