YAHUD, Israel, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ:MAGS - News) today announced that earlier today it filed its annual report containing audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The annual report is available on the Company's website ( http://www.magal-s3.com). Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request.
About Magal S 3Magal S 3 is a leading international provider of security, safety and site management solutions and products. Over the past 40 years, Magal S 3 has delivered tailor-made solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries. Magal S 3 offers a broad portfolio of unique products used to protect sensitive installations in some of the world's most demanding locations and harshest climates. This portfolio covers the following three categories:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) - a variety of smart barriers and fences, fence mounted detectors, virtual gates, buried and concealed detection systems
- Close Circuit TV (CCTV) - a comprehensive management platform with a leading Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) and Video Motion Detection (VMD) engine
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - an open site management system that enhances command, control and decision making during both routine operations and crisis situations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts