NEW YORK, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dow Jones will convene leading corporate executives, institutional investors, and government officials for Commodities360, a two-day conference that will provide actionable information for managing risk and capitalizing on opportunities in the commodities market worldwide as well as top-level networking across industries and market segments. The commodities conference will take place on May 16-17 at the Jumeirah Essex House in New York City.
The keynotes, who will share how they are viewing and navigating the commodities market, include:
- Dan Glickman , co-chair, AGree and former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture
- David Sandalow , assistant secretary of policy and international affairs, U.S. Department of Energy
- Blythe Masters , head, global commodities, J.P. Morgan
- K. Geert Rouwenhorst , professor, finance & deputy director, international office for finance, Yale University
- Mark A. Smith , CEO & president, Molycorp
- David Streit , founder & chief operating officer, Commodity Weather Group
Through analytical discussions led by Dow Jones' and The Wall Street Journal's editors, participants in this commodities conference will gain in-depth knowledge into how corporations that buy and sell commodities are dealing with market volatility, how regulatory changes will impact investments, the future role of China and India as large suppliers and consumers, and how changes in consumer habits will affect the market in years ahead, among other issues.
Commodities360 participants include senior executives responsible for commodities, risk and supply chain at BASF, Coca-Cola, Hershey, Lockheed Martin, General Motors, Wal-Mart and other major corporations across sectors and market segments.To register for Dow Jones Commodities360, visit http://commodities360.dowjones.com. CME Group is a platinum sponsor for the conference.