Block & Leviton LLP Investigates DDi Corp. For Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duties For Its Proposed Merger With Viasystems Group, Inc.
BOSTON, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Block & Leviton LLP, a Boston based law firm representing investors nationwide, is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duties by the Board of Directors of DDi Corp. ("DDi" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DDIC) concerning its announced merger with Viasystems Group, Inc. ("Viasystems") (NASDAQ: VIAS).
Under the terms of the merger, Viasystems will acquire DDi for $13.00 per share in cash, which is a very small premium of only 6% over the Company's share price on April 3, 2012, the last trading day before the merger was announced. The total transaction value is approximately $282 million, or $268 million net of DDi's cash plus debt assumed.
Block & Leviton's investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether DDi's Directors breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value in the proposed merger with Viasystems. For example, the average target price by analysts for DDi common stock is $14.00 per share.If you have any information relevant to this investigation, or have questions about your legal rights, please contact Scott A. Mays of Block & Leviton LLP at (617) 398-5640 or email him at Scott@blockesq.com. Block & Leviton is a Boston-based law firm representing investors for violations of securities laws. The firm's lawyers have collectively been prosecuting securities cases on behalf of investors for over 50 years. Contact: BLOCK & LEVITON LLP Scott A. Mays, Esq.(617) 398-5640 Scott@blockesq.com Jason M. Leviton, Esq. (617) 398-5620 Jason@blockesq.com This may constitute attorney advertising. SOURCE Block & Leviton LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV