TORONTO, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd. today announced the online launch of its 2011 Annual Review at annualreview.canadiantire.ca.
Canadian Tire's 2011 Annual Report including audited consolidated financial statements for 2011 is also available online at annualreview.canadiantire.ca. The Annual Report and shareholder materials for Canadian Tire's upcoming Annual Meeting on May 10, 2012 will be mailed this week to holders of Common and Class A Non-Voting Shares of Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd. as of the record date. Printed copies of these materials may be obtained free of charge by contacting Canadian Tire's Investor Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT CANADIAN TIRE
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (TSX: CTC, CTC.a) is one of Canada's most-shopped general retailers and the country's largest sporting goods retailer, with more than 1,700 retail and gasoline outlets from coast-to-coast. Our primary retail business categories - Automotive, Living, Fixing, Playing, Sports and Apparel - are supported and strengthened by our Financial Services division, which offers such products and services as Canadian Tire Home Services, credit cards, retail deposits, in-store financing, product warranties, and insurance. Nearly 68,000 people are employed across the Canadian Tire enterprise, which was founded in 1922 and remains one of Canada's most recognized and trusted brands.SOURCE CANADIAN TIRE CORPORATION, LIMITED
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV